I guess the title says it all. Yes, I just turned another page of my life and welcomed my 20th chapter having a blast.
I know I broke a promise when I said that I was gonna post more often on my blog because I don’t really know the reason why it didn’t happen. But one thing is for sure, I was just a typical teen who wasn’t really sure what she wanted to do with her life, but boy, I still have the same goals.
The photo was taken last June here in the Philippines, and yes, I moved back to the Philippines to finish my degree or perhaps I just wanted to prove something to myself.
I learnt a lot of things in my 20 years of existence, and I just want to share my 20 life lessons with you.
- It’s okay not to be perfect. Because no one will ever be.
- Don’t let other people get the best of you.
- Pursue your dreams, no matter how long it will take you.
- Do things that you’re really passionate about.
- Quality over quantity. We’re in a generation where quantity matters instead of quality, but trust me, if you find yourself in a toxic friendship, it’s okay to leave.
- Not everyone thinks the same way you think.
- If the opportunity doesn’t exist, create it.
- It begins and ends in your mind, what you give power to, has power over you.
- If it scares you, it’s worth it.
- Certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
- Know exactly what you want, and don’t stop until you get it.
- Never ruin a good day by thinking about a bad yesterday.
- You can’t win the game if you choose not to play.
- Lower your standards for no one.
- It’s okay to be a little selfish.
- Fuck what other people think.
- Forget how much it hurts and try it again.
- Always surround yourself with those who have the same mindset as you.
- You can’t please everyone, so don’t try to.
- Move on, find yourself, explore yourself. Life goes on.
Good things come to those who patiently wait, but bigger things come to those who work for it too :*
If ever you’re going through something, I just want you to know that you’re loved despite your imperfections.
If you read until here, I just wanna thank you for reading.
’til my next blog post!